- Shelley VohrAPI Modernization: Building Bridges As You Cross Them
- Vitalii BobrovAlgorithms and Their Habitat
- Braden MooreDeciphering Brainwaves with the Web Audio API
- Isa SilveiraLooking under the rug: the art of learning from failure
- Kat KitayWeb Norms of the World: An exploration of the internet beyond the West
- Jorge MarinTesting in production: Ideas, experiences, limits, roadblocks
- Tejas KumarLegendary Lambdas
- Damini Satya KammakomatiTaming `Git`osaurus Using Mystical Trees: Understanding complex git trees in the developer fairyland
- Balázs Korossy-KhayllTesting presentation components visually
- Adam GieseComposing music with composed functions
- Mauricio PalmaAccessibility vs latest Web APIs. Can’t we just get along?
- Benedicte RaaeA privacy first period tracker? Is it even possible?
- Liran TalStrangerDanger: Finding Security Vulnerabilities Before They Find You!
- Eva FerreiraTake on me, web browsers!
- Rubén SospedraMastering UIs with Finite State Machines
- Paul Verbeek-MastMaster of Ceremony
- 2019-02-04Ambassador Program
To help developer communities, we start our Ambassador Program! We provide a 10% discount coupon code for every community, who applies for the program.Read more →
- 2019-01-28CFP Close Date Extended
We extend the CFP closing date to March 10, so participants in the Global Diversity CFP Day have time to submit their first CFP!Read more →